Goodyear Arizona

Go To Search
Print Page
email page
employee login
How can I run for City Council?
You are qualified to run, if you are at least 18 years old, a registered voter, and have resided in the City Goodyear for not less than two years preceding the date of the election. Please read and review the Basic Election Information Handbook for more information.Basic Election Information Handbook


Show All Answers

1. How can I run for City Council?
2. How do I register to vote in Goodyear?
3. Where do I go to vote in Goodyear?

City of Goodyear Logo
City of Goodyear • 190 N. Litchfield Road • Goodyear AZ 85338 • Phone 623-932-3910 • Toll-Free 1-800-872-1749