Goodyear is Geared for Growth!
Located in Metro Phoenix, Goodyear is a leader in the Valley that provides great opportunities for families and businesses to realize their full potential.
- Goodyear was ranked by 24/7 Wall St. as one of America's Top 10 Best Cities to Live (#7).
- Goodyear was ranked by the U.S. Census Bureau as being among the fastest growing cities in the country (#6).
- A NerdWallet study ranked Goodyear (#3) as one of the best cities in the nation for veterans. The study based its selection criteria on the level of economic opportunity for veterans.
- Movoto recently ranked Goodyear in its top 10 for "Best Places Near Phoenix for Young Professionals" (#5) and "Best Phoenix Suburbs for Young Couples" (#10).
- In the most recent Citizen Satisfaction Survey 93% of residents surveyed rated Goodyear as an excellent-good place to live and 4 in 5 residents would recommend and remain in Goodyear.
- The city's population in 2000 was just over 18,000. Today it is a community of more than 75,000.
Nestled near the Estrella Mountains and a mere 20 minutes west of downtown Phoenix, Goodyear offers all the advantages of a growing community, with all the cultural and entertainment resources that the Phoenix metro area has to offer.
Scenic mountain views, desert vistas, wide open spaces, golf courses, lakes, parks and palm-lined streets have already attracted nearly 75,000 residents who are among the most affluent and best educated in the state.
Our 320+ sunny days assure an active lifestyle year-round, and our many beautiful master-planned communities ensure solid home values for all life stages - singles, families, empty-nesters, those in their golden years, frontline workers and executives.
Goodyear is the Spring Training and player development home of Major League Baseball's Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds. Goodyear is also the site of the next super regional mall in the Phoenix metro area, Estrella Falls Mall.
We are a city with the right economic conditions for business to prosper. Goodyear has a highly educated and skilled workforce, great transportation access with our airport, rail service, and location on I-10 between the Loop 101 and 303 freeways, and we are surging with available power with electricity and natural gas. We also have 5,000 acres of developable land all within minutes of the I-10 freeway to meet the needs of business growth. We boast companies with household names such as Lockheed-Martin, Sub-Zero, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Amazon.com, AeroTurbine, Macy's-Bloomingdales, Dick's Sporting Goods and more.
Goodyear is Geared for Growth and we want you to be a part of our future!