Learn how to apply
WHO CAN APPLY? - Non-profits that provide health and human services to Goodyear residents. The services provided should not be duplicated by the city or another service provider.
WHEN ARE APPLICATIONS TAKEN? - Applications are opened in April/ May and are usually due within 3-4 weeks of the opening date.
HOW ARE APPROVALS DETERMINED? City staff review the applications for completeness and eligibility. A subcommittee of three council members review and discuss the applications and make funding recommendations. The subcommittee recommendations are sent to the full City Council for approval at a Regular meeting.
An active link to the Community Funding Application will be shown here when applications are being taken for the following year. The 2014-15 funding cycle has ended. For questions, call the Neighborhood Services Coordinator at 623-882-7801.
FY2014-2015 Award Recipients –
- A New Leaf
- All Faith Community Services
- Alzheimer's Association
- Boys and Girls Club Tri-City West Thornwood Branch
- Central Arizona Shelter Services
- Doves (Area Agency on Aging)
- Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona
- Hattie Larlham Camp Connect
- Homeless Youth Connection
- New Life Center
- Sky Kids
- St. Mary's Foodbank Alliance
- Southwest Community Network
- Southwest Lending Closet
- Southwest Valley Literacy
- Teen Lifeline
- West Valley Youth Orchestra
SEMI-ANNUAL AND ANNUAL REPORT DUE DATES – If you are the recipient of a Community Funding Award for 2014-15, your first progress report is due January 29, 2015. Your final report is due June 3, 2015. All reports should be emailed to Christina.Plante@Goodyearaz.gov.