Application to Set Aside Judgement


For Criminal Cases 

Once you have complied with all of the terms and conditions of your case and it has been closed, you may fill out and submit an Application to Set Aside Judgment Form [PDF]. Once filled out completely, when filing a criminal motion, you must submit it to the court and provide the Prosecutor’s office with a copy. 

Additional information regarding a "Set Aside Judgement" in Arizona.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.