INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING A MOTION TO CONTINUE
- Print the Motion to Continue Form [PDF]
- Fill out the form and file it with the Court
- To file with the Court, you must submit the completed motion to the Court by mail, by fax or in person
- Once the court receives your motion, it may take up to 3 business days for the Court to process your motion and send out a ruling from the Judge. Some judges may wait until your court date to rule on your motion.
- The judge's ruling will be returned to you by mail.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your Motion is received by the Court. You must call to confirm that the court received it once you submit it by calling 623-882-7200. Please wait about one hour if you submit it via fax or about 2 working days from the date you mail it before calling to allow the Court time to process your motion.
To expedite your motion - The quickest way is to come into the court Monday-Thursday from 8:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. You can submit your Motion at the window and then be sent to the courtroom to speak with the judge regarding your request.
Filing by Fax: Submit by fax to the Goodyear Municipal Court at 623-932-6936Filing by Mail: Goodyear Municipal Court
- 14455 W. Van Buren St., Suite B101
- Goodyear, AZ 85338