You may pay by mail with a cashier’s check or money order made out to the Goodyear Municipal Court. The Court does NOT accept personal checks. Any personal checks mailed to the court will be returned to the address provided.
- Mail your payment to:
- Goodyear Municipal Court
- 14455 W. Van Buren St., Suite B101
- Goodyear, AZ 85338
Please do not mail cash.
You may pay at the front counter at the Court during regular business hours, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday-Friday (excluding holidays), with cash, cashier’s check, money order, debit or credit card.
To pay by phone please call the Court at 623-882-7200, dial option 3, then option 9. Please have your case number or complaint number ready along with your debit or credit card number.
Failure to pay your fines
If you fail to comply with any of the conditions or directives set forth at sentencing, including the payment of fines, fees or restitution by their due date, the Goodyear Municipal Court will initiate the following actions:
- Your driving privileges will be suspended by the Motor Vehicle Department and you will be unable to register or renew registration on any vehicles until all fines are paid in full. Suspensions in Arizona are honored by most states.
- Your case may be referred to a collection agency. Default fees and surcharges will be added to your balance.
- Information regarding non-payment may be forwarded to a credit bureau, which may affect your ability to obtain credit.
- Your tax refund may be intercepted through the state’s Debt Set Off Program via Arizona Tax Refund Interception.