- Senior legal advice: Arizona Attorney General's Office Elder Help Line (602) 542.2124
Bankruptcy Hotline: (866) 553-0893
The City Attorney’s Office does not provide legal services or attorney recommendations to the general public. Here are a few agencies that may be able to assist you with a referral to an attorney:
Free & Reduced Fees Legal Aid Resources (866) 637-5341
- The City Clerk is the Agent for Service of Process for the City of Goodyear only. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office, 190 N. Litchfield Road, Goodyear, AZ 85338 or (623) 882-7830.
- To file a claim against the City of Goodyear, please fill out a claim form and submit it to the City Clerk’s office. Please be sure to fill out the form completely, as an incomplete or incorrect form may delay the processing of your claim.
The original completed Claim Form must be presented to:
City of Goodyear
190 N. Litchfield Road
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Claims may be presented in person or by mail. For additional information, please call the City Clerk’s Office at (623) 882-7830.
- The Arizona Public Records Act requires Goodyear to make certain public records available for inspection and copying. The Public Records Act is designed to give the public access to information in possession of public agencies.
Public records request should be submitted in writing to create a clear record of the request. A written request that is clear and concise also helps the City respond to your request in a timely and efficient manner.
For more information on submitting public records requests or to download or submit a request on line, please visit our City Clerk’s website – Public Records Requests.
- The City Attorney is the attorney for the City of Goodyear. The attorneys in the office provide legal services to the Mayor, City Council, City Clerk, and all city departments of the City of Goodyear, regarding official city business.
- No. The City Attorney and the Assistant City Attorneys cannot represent individuals in private legal matters.