Bullard Wash Linear Park
Park Location: 152nd Drive at Virginia Ave. (north end), or Off McDowell Rd behind Staples Store at Pebble Creek Pkwy. (south end)
North of I-10, east of Pebble Creek Pkwy and West of 150th Dr., between Virginia Ave. and McDowell Rd.
- Park Amenities - 61 acres
- 3 Tot Lot playgrounds
- Swing set
- 1 mile walk/bike path
- Lighted, traffic free path travels under Virginia Ave. and Monte Vista Ave.
- Multiple fitness stations along the pathway
- Drinking Fountain
- PicnicTables Benches on path
- Doggie Bags
- Huge Open Park SpaceDual tot lots just south of Virginia Ave. and north of Virginia Ave.
All parks in the city of Goodyear are now smoke-free environments, providing park visitors with healthier, more pleasant environments for recreation and relaxation, as well as reducing litter and cleanup costs. Designated areas for smokers will be offered in parking lot areas.
Under the Adopt a Park program, local organizations and businesses can "adopt" a Goodyear park - to help with normal cleanup and monitor the park's condition.
Contact Judi Switanek at 623-882-7807 to learn about the program.
Bullard Wash Linear Park has been adopted by
Girl Scouts logo
GIRL SCOUT TROOP 2636