New Online Utility Billing System
1. Click “Register Online Now” and it will take you to the register page.
2. Enter your Utility Account Number in the Account ID field exactly as it appears on your monthly statement, including the hyphen. Enter the due date of your most current bill. Next enter the cycle route as shown on your bill and select submit. You will then be prompted to enter the password you select twice, your email address, a security question, your security answer and select submit.
3. An electronic email verification will be sent to the email address that you entered on the Registration screen. This email contains your password, security question and answer. It also includes a link for you to click on to complete the Registration Process.
4. The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your utility account number and the new password that you just created. Click “Sign-On”.
5. Once you have successfully signed on with your new password, you will be asked to sign-on again and you can proceed to access and view or pay your utility account.
Last Updated: 4/30/2008