· USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! This skate park is unsupervised. This facility is used by both experienced and inexperienced skaters and riders. Serious injury or death may result from being hit by skate boards, falling or colliding. The City of Goodyear does not assume responsibilities for injuries.
· The use of protective equipment including knee and elbow pads and wrist guards is strongly recommended.
· Helmets are required to wear while inside the Skate Park.
· Glass containers are prohibited in the skate areas.
· Children under the age of nine (9) must be accompanied by an adult.
· Profanity, abusive language, graffiti, tagging, stickers, littering, weapons, fighting, alcohol, drugs and tobacco products are prohibited in the park. As of July 1, 2009, No smoking within the Goodyear Community Park and skate park per A.R.S § 36-601.01 and Goodyear City Code 11-1-18(C)(4).
· Bikes and razor type scooters are prohibited from the skate park.
· Motorized vehicles, scooters, boards or bikes are not allowed in City parks.
· Additional ramps, jumps or obstacles are prohibited in the skate park. Modifications to the skating surface or features are prohibited.
· Spectators must watch from the designated viewing areas.
· Daily Operating Hours for the Skate Park will be 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, closed at 9:30 PM on Sundays. The Skate Park is also closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Easter. The City reserves the right to modify the hours of operation or close this facility for any reason, including normal maintenance and repairs.
· Be respectful of other park users, keep music volume down and use provided trash containers and/or recycling containers.
· The City reserves the right to modify these rules as necessary to meet changing circumstances.
· For emergencies call 911, non-emergency Police Department calls at 623-932-1220.
Report all vandalism, broken equipment, damaged surfaces, unsafe conditions or maintenance concerns to the City of Goodyear's Parks Division at 623-882-7525.