- Goodyear Fire Department to host training camp for high school girls
The Goodyear Fire Department will be accepting registrations from Feb. 2 to Feb. 13 for its inaugural High School Girls Camp it is hosting from 8 a.m. to noon the week of March 9-12.
- Goodyear Council member Joanne Osborne Appointed to National League of Cities Committee
Goodyear City Council member Joanne Osborne has been appointed to the National League of Cities (NLC) 2015 Finance, Administration and Intergovernmental Relations Steering Committee.
- Goodyear, Desert Edge partner to host free football clinic on Saturday, Jan. 31
A day before the biggest football game of the season – Super Bowl XLIX – the city of Goodyear is putting on a show of its own - a free football clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 31st.
- Tale of Two Cities Parade to recognize area's baseball presence
When the Tale of Two Cities Parade takes place beginning at 10 a.m. on Feb. 21, the event with international flare also will have some national flavor.
- Kick off your Arizona Super Bowl experience with a smart pre-game strategy: ride Valley Metro!
Service enhanced and expanded until 2 a.m. January 28-31, 2015 for Super Bowl Central
01/21/2015 3:39 PMdetail
- Water Booster Station southeast of Estrella Parkway & Cotton Lane is Being Improved.
The city of Goodyear and Newland Communities are improving a Water Booster Station southeast of Estrella Parkway & Cotton Lane
01/20/2015 10:45 AMdetail
- Heart and Sole Run and Walk returns to Goodyear for 10th year
The Heart and Sole Run and Walk, one of the West Valley’s most popular events for people of all ages, is set to take place on Saturday, Feb. 7, beginning at 9 a.m. inside Goodyear Ballpark, 1933 S. Ballpark Way.
- City offices closed Monday, Jan. 19th
City offices and services will be unavailable on Monday, Jan. 19 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
01/16/2015 3:15 PMdetail
- Goodyear Fire Department receives $9,885 grant from Firehouse Subs
The Goodyear Fire Department soon will be better equipped to protect itself against raging wildfires thanks to a $9,885 grant made possible through the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation and its partnership with APS.
- Water Planning Committee discusses options for treatment, delivery
The Water Planning Committee in Goodyear began discussing options for how the city could best receive, treat and deliver its water to customers.
- Art of Cultures Expo comes to Goodyear
The city of Goodyear is hosting its inaugural Art of Cultures Folklife Expo, a celebration of traditions and ethnic groups to showcase the cultural heritage of the West Valley on Feb. 7 at Palmateer Park.
- Wide range of Goodyear businesses open in December
The city of Goodyear issued 18 certificates of occupancy during the month of December.
- Public input invited for hazard mitigation plan
A multi-jurisdictional planning team from Maricopa County and the 27 participating jurisdictions will be meeting regularly to review, revise and update the current hazard mitigation plan.
01/09/2015 10:10 AMdetail
- Goodyear Ballpark suites provide non-profits fundraising opportunities
Are you a non-profit organization that needs a place to host a party or fundraising event or silent auction that will benefit the community?
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays from the city of Goodyear!
Offices will be closed on Thursdays, Dec. 25 & Jan. 1 in observance of the holidays.
12/24/2014 11:44 AMdetail
- Goodyear City Council member to serve on national committee
Goodyear City Councilmember Wally Campbell was selected to serve on the National League of Cities’ (NLC) Board of Directors.
- Citizens' committee examining city's future water needs
The city of Goodyear is planning for growth and continued sustainability by beginning to examine which water sources it will be able to tap into for future needs.
- Update: Mulch Fire between Dysart and Litchfield Rd
UPDATE: click above to read more...
12/02/2014 1:41 PMdetail
- Mayor Select Art Show to open at Goodyear Library on Thursday, Dec. 4
The Mayor Select Art Show provides students in grades 6 through 12 who are Goodyear residents an opportunity to showcase their work and possibly receive scholarship awards.
- Goodyear hires new Economic Development Director
The city of Goodyear has named Michelle Rider as the city’s new economic development director.
11/26/2014 12:28 PMdetail