- 8th Annual Wag and Tag Dog Expo at Goodyear’s Roscoe Dog Park
Just when you thought Dog Days were over, they are really about to begin – or at least continue in Goodyear. The city’s Parks and Recreation Department wants to get the bark out about a big dog day it is hosting – the 8th Annual Wag and Tag Expo at Roscoe Dog Park, 15600 Roesser Road, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 8.
- Small Business Summit in Goodyear to offer marketing tips, networking opportunities
With the thought of small business being the backbone of a community, the city of Goodyear is hosting the 4th Annual Small Business Summit – following a theme of “Back to basics: Today for a better business tomorrow!” The summit will offer tips in online marketing, information protection, and banking, finance and accounting.
- Chalk it Up
The city of Goodyear and the Aqua Fria Community Artists are hosting the 3rd Annual Chalk Art in the Park from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 8 in Goodyear Community Park, 3151 N. Litchfield Road.
- Last Chance for Goodyear Residents to Hear About Ballot Measure
After multiple inquiries from residents about the Goodyear 2025 General Plan ballot measure, city staff will host the final public meeting about the topic on Tuesday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m. at the Goodyear Branch Library, Community Room, 14455 W Van Buren Street, Suite C102.
- Manufacturing professionals invited to tour two top facilities in city
As the city of Goodyear prepares to participate in manufacturing month, the city is inviting manufacturing professionals to tour two of the top facilities in the city.
- Goodyear Gateway South Lands First User
Goodyear Gateway South, the 221-acre industrial zoned park being developed by EJM Development Co. just north of the Phoenix Goodyear Airport, has announced its first user.
- City of Goodyear Community Advisory
A private environmental firm will be installing a groundwater monitor well in the City's right of way. Construction is scheduled to begin the week of October 27th.
10/14/2014 4:53 PMdetail
- Follow Your Art
The city of Goodyear is launching a program that allows local artists to learn how to promote their work through a series of seven professional development opportunities in the upcoming months.
- Submissions sought for Mayor Select Art Show in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear is accepting original art submissions from local students for the Mayor Select Art Show.
- Goodyear celebrates National Arts and Humanities Month with local events
The month of October is National Arts and Humanities Month, and the city of Goodyear is getting in on the celebration by hosting an array of events for the public to enjoy.
- Goodyear Water Planning Committee members sworn in
A group of residents, land owners, and representatives - who soon will be guiding the future of Goodyear’s water operations and its rates - was sworn in by City Council during its meeting on Monday.
- Fall Festival October 25
Come out and enjoy an evening of Fall festivities at the ballpark! Participate in the annual costume contest, pick out a pumpkin... There's something for everyone!
10/03/2014 2:56 PMdetail
- Goodyear Residents spoke… and we listened!
97% of Goodyear Residents Feel Safe in Their Neighborhood! View the 2014 Citizen Survey
10/02/2014 1:52 PMdetail
- Goodyear Parks and Recreation Commission
The City of Goodyear is seeking applicants for the Goodyear Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission. The deadline for applications is November 03, 2014.
10/01/2014 1:52 PMdetail
- Goodyear will be holding council member elections in 2015.
Three council seats, each for four years, are up for election. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and a Goodyear resident for two years prior to election date.
09/24/2014 1:29 PMdetail
- Ballet Under the Stars returns to Estrella community
Ballet Arizona’s Ballet Under the Stars – one of the city’s premier arts and culture performances – is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 26 at Lakeside Amphitheatre at Estrella Mountain Ranch, 10300 S. Estrella Parkway.
09/17/2014 8:52 AMdetail
- Goodyear Water Planning Committee to begin public meetings
A group of residents, land owners, and representatives from the city of Goodyear will soon be guiding the future of the city water operations and its rates.
- Weather reports state 1-3 inches of rain is anticipated in the metropolitan Phoenix area.
The City of Goodyear will be placing sand and sandbags at two city locations.
09/15/2014 2:23 PMdetail
- Goodyear hires new director of engineering
The city of Goodyear has named Rebecca Zook as the city’s new Director of Engineering, Goodyear Deputy City Manager Bob Beckley announced earlier this week.
- Free Water Conservation and Landscaping Classes
The city of Goodyear is now offering free classes on landscaping and water conservation to help residents keep a beautiful, water-efficient yard.
09/04/2014 12:37 PMdetail