- Community Advisory
A private environmental firm will be installing a groundwater monitor well in the City of Goodyear right of way, along the southern shoulder of West Van Buren Street between North Litchfield Road and North 143rd Avenue.
02/17/2015 3:04 PMdetail
- Wide range of businesses continue to open in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear issued 14 certificates of occupancy during the month of January. These new businesses range from medical-related, senior living homes, food and home construction.
- CITY OF GOODYEAR ALL-MAIL INSERT NOTICE CORRECTION
A typographical error occurred in the All-Mail Insert that accompanied the Early Ballots sent to voters in the City of Goodyear.
02/14/2015 3:20 PMdetail
- Committee begins to examine Goodyear’s water, infrastructure needs
The Goodyear Water Planning Committee began to examine utility operating costs and infrastructure improvement needs during its meeting on Feb. 10.
- Spring Election is All-Mail
The city participates in an all-mail ballot election, which means every registered voter in Goodyear will receive a ballot in the mail starting Feb. 12. Voters can mail back their ballots as soon as they are filled out.
- Goodyear Fire Department to host training camp for high school girls
The Goodyear Fire Department will be accepting registrations from Feb. 2 to Feb. 13 for its inaugural High School Girls Camp it is hosting from 8 a.m. to noon the week of March 9-12.
- Water Booster Station southeast of Estrella Parkway & Cotton Lane is Being Improved.
The city of Goodyear and Newland Communities are improving a Water Booster Station southeast of Estrella Parkway & Cotton Lane
01/20/2015 10:45 AMdetail
- City offices closed Monday, Jan. 19th
City offices and services will be unavailable on Monday, Jan. 19 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
01/16/2015 3:15 PMdetail
- Goodyear Fire Department receives $9,885 grant from Firehouse Subs
The Goodyear Fire Department soon will be better equipped to protect itself against raging wildfires thanks to a $9,885 grant made possible through the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation and its partnership with APS.
- Water Planning Committee discusses options for treatment, delivery
The Water Planning Committee in Goodyear began discussing options for how the city could best receive, treat and deliver its water to customers.
- Wide range of Goodyear businesses open in December
The city of Goodyear issued 18 certificates of occupancy during the month of December.
- Public input invited for hazard mitigation plan
A multi-jurisdictional planning team from Maricopa County and the 27 participating jurisdictions will be meeting regularly to review, revise and update the current hazard mitigation plan.
01/09/2015 10:10 AMdetail
- Goodyear Ballpark suites provide non-profits fundraising opportunities
Are you a non-profit organization that needs a place to host a party or fundraising event or silent auction that will benefit the community?
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays from the city of Goodyear!
Offices will be closed on Thursdays, Dec. 25 & Jan. 1 in observance of the holidays.
12/24/2014 11:44 AMdetail
- Goodyear City Council member to serve on national committee
Goodyear City Councilmember Wally Campbell was selected to serve on the National League of Cities’ (NLC) Board of Directors.
- Citizens' committee examining city's future water needs
The city of Goodyear is planning for growth and continued sustainability by beginning to examine which water sources it will be able to tap into for future needs.