- Bureau seeking 200 workers for Goodyear Special Census
Interested residents must be U.S. citizens, at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, a car available, and able to work during day, evening and weekends.
- Goodyear City Council to discuss proposed utility rate plan on June 15
Officials to review rising costs, infrastructure improvements.
- Goodyear Police: “Click it or Ticket” Buckle Up Arizona
In an effort to save more lives on Arizona’s roadways this month the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety is partnering with local law enforcement agencies to enforce Arizona’s seat belt and child safety seat laws.
05/15/2015 12:43 PMdetail
- Goodyear reviews utility rate schedule
The Goodyear Water Planning Committee is reviewing a proposed utility rate plan to help cover increasing costs and infrastructure upgrades.
- May 16 is Kids to Park Day
Saturday, 8-10 a.m. at Goodyear Community Park, 3151 N. Litchfield Road. Organized activities include water balloon toss, relay races, kite flying, hula hoop, and jump rope.
05/14/2015 4:56 PMdetail
- Goodyear Councilmember appointed to social services board
Goodyear City Councilmember Wally Campbell has been appointed to serve on the Community Information and Referral Services (CIR) Board of Directors.
- Two new businesses open in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear issued two certificates of occupancy during the month of April.
- Municipal Clerks Week
Municipal Clerks throughout the United States, Canada and 15 other countries will celebrate Municipal Clerks Week on May 3 through May 9, 2015.
- REI to open distribution facility in Goodyear
Seattle-based REI, a leading outdoor retailer, has announced it will open a 400,000-square-foot distribution center creating more than 100 new jobs in the West Valley
- Goodyear's new pump track
The small track, built using as little as 100 feet by 300 feet of land, and is a looping trail system of dirt berms and “rollers” (smooth dirt mounds for pumping) designed for bicycling without the rider pedaling.
04/30/2015 4:46 PMdetail
- Torch Run for Special Olympics
The Goodyear Police Department will participate in the Annual Law Enforcement Torch Run to benefit Arizona Special Olympics, Thursday, May 7, 2015.
04/30/2015 3:19 PMdetail
- Goodyear to host public forum on proposed budget
Goodyear will host a public forum on the tentative budget for fiscal year 2016 – at 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 6.
- Goodyear pumped about new bike track
A pump track that promotes fitness and wellness and cycling will be dedicated on Saturday, April 25 at 8:30 a.m. at Foothills Community Park.
- Goodyear takes proactive steps toward water future
During its meeting on Tuesday, the Goodyear Water Planning Committee reviewed the critical need for improvements to the city’s water and wastewater systems. At issue is how to minimize the impact to residents in the event of an emergency, drought or service interruption.
- Seven new businesses open in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear issued seven certificates of occupancy during the month of March. These new businesses included the opening of a Phoenix-based pizzeria, a nursing services center and a financial services firm.
- Lakeside Music Fest tunes up in Goodyear
The Goodyear Lakeside Music Fest is set to return Saturday, April 11 with a wide variety of bands performing many genres of music.
- Saving Water Could Get You New Car
The friendly competition between cities nationwide runs April 1 - 30
04/03/2015 4:33 PMdetail
- Council Corner
Councilmember Joanne Osborne
- From the Mayor
Firefighter’s Career Grew with the City
- Check out the new edition of the INFOCUS!
Click Here to view the latest edition of the INFOCUS and the summer Recreation Catalog!
03/26/2015 10:49 AMdetail