- Community Advisory
A private environmental firm will be installing a groundwater monitor well in the City of Goodyear right of way, along the northern shoulder of West Grant Street, west of South Litchfield Road.
06/25/2015 1:06 PMdetail
- Goodyear economic development director selected as one of Top 50 Most Influential Women in Arizona Business
Michelle Lawrie – economic development director for the city of Goodyear has been selected as one of Az Business Magazine’s 50 Most Influential Women in Arizona Business.
- TRUTH IN TAXATION HEARING:
THE CITY OF GOODYEAR IS NOTIFYING ITS PROPERTY TAXPAYERS OF THE CITY OF GOODYEAR’S INTENTION TO RAISE ITS PRIMARY PROPERTY TAXES OVER LAST YEAR’S LEVEL.
- Community meeting to preview utility rate plan
Goodyear water customers are encouraged to attend a community meeting on Wednesday, June 17 at 6 p.m. in Goodyear City Hall, 190 N. Litchfield Road, Room 117, about a proposed five-year rate plan .
- Nine new businesses open in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear issued nine certificates of occupancy during the month of May.
- TRUTH IN TAXATION HEARING:
In compliance with Section 42-17107, Arizona Revised Statutes, the City of Goodyear is notifying its property taxpayers of its intention to raise its primary property taxes.
- Bureau seeking 200 workers for Goodyear Special Census
Interested residents must be U.S. citizens, at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, a car available, and able to work during day, evening and weekends.
- Goodyear City Council to discuss proposed utility rate plan on June 15
Officials to review rising costs, infrastructure improvements.
- Goodyear Police: “Click it or Ticket” Buckle Up Arizona
In an effort to save more lives on Arizona’s roadways this month the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety is partnering with local law enforcement agencies to enforce Arizona’s seat belt and child safety seat laws.
05/15/2015 12:43 PMdetail
- Goodyear reviews utility rate schedule
The Goodyear Water Planning Committee is reviewing a proposed utility rate plan to help cover increasing costs and infrastructure upgrades.
- May 16 is Kids to Park Day
Saturday, 8-10 a.m. at Goodyear Community Park, 3151 N. Litchfield Road. Organized activities include water balloon toss, relay races, kite flying, hula hoop, and jump rope.
05/14/2015 4:56 PMdetail
- Goodyear Fire Department Open House
The Goodyear Fire Department will be celebrating National Emergency Medical Services Week May 17th through the 23rd.
05/11/2015 9:07 AMdetail
- Goodyear Councilmember appointed to social services board
Goodyear City Councilmember Wally Campbell has been appointed to serve on the Community Information and Referral Services (CIR) Board of Directors.
- Two new businesses open in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear issued two certificates of occupancy during the month of April.
- Municipal Clerks Week
Municipal Clerks throughout the United States, Canada and 15 other countries will celebrate Municipal Clerks Week on May 3 through May 9, 2015.
- REI to open distribution facility in Goodyear
Seattle-based REI, a leading outdoor retailer, has announced it will open a 400,000-square-foot distribution center creating more than 100 new jobs in the West Valley
- Goodyear's new pump track
The small track, built using as little as 100 feet by 300 feet of land, and is a looping trail system of dirt berms and “rollers” (smooth dirt mounds for pumping) designed for bicycling without the rider pedaling.
04/30/2015 4:46 PMdetail
- Torch Run for Special Olympics
The Goodyear Police Department will participate in the Annual Law Enforcement Torch Run to benefit Arizona Special Olympics, Thursday, May 7, 2015.
04/30/2015 3:19 PMdetail
- Goodyear to host public forum on proposed budget
Goodyear will host a public forum on the tentative budget for fiscal year 2016 – at 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 6.
- Goodyear pumped about new bike track
A pump track that promotes fitness and wellness and cycling will be dedicated on Saturday, April 25 at 8:30 a.m. at Foothills Community Park.