- Construction Contracting Classes offered for free in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear and Arizona Department of Revenue (AZDOR) will conduct two informational classes for construction contractors on Friday. April 24 at Goodyear City Hall, 190 N. Litchfield Road, Room 117.
- APS to have new hours at Goodyear City Hall
Arizona Public Service (APS) will have new hours for customers at Goodyear City Hall, 190 N. Litchfield Road, beginning Monday, March 30.
- Goodyear prepares for more growth, examines water infrastructure
As the city of Goodyear prepares for more growth, its Water Planning Committee met on March 10 to hear what infrastructure improvements are needed to best prepare for future demands.
- Goodyear seeking to fill citizen board positions
The city of Goodyear is seeking citizens to fill positions on four of its boards that serve various departments and also on its Youth Commission which impacts the community in a positive way.
- New businesses continue to open in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear issued two certificates of occupancy during the month of February. These new businesses included a major industrial door manufacturer and a behavioral care home.
- Prime Solutions Group, (PSG) Signs Lease for 10,000 square-foot Office/Development Space in Goodyear
Prime Solutions Group (PSG), an innovative technology business announced that it has signed a lease for a 10,000 square-feet office space in Goodyear.
- Community Advisory
A private environmental firm will be installing a groundwater monitor well in the City of Goodyear right of way, along the southern shoulder of West Van Buren Street between North Litchfield Road and North 143rd Avenue.
02/17/2015 3:04 PMdetail
- Committee begins to examine Goodyear’s water, infrastructure needs
The Goodyear Water Planning Committee began to examine utility operating costs and infrastructure improvement needs during its meeting on Feb. 10.
- Goodyear Fire Department to host training camp for high school girls
The Goodyear Fire Department will be accepting registrations from Feb. 2 to Feb. 13 for its inaugural High School Girls Camp it is hosting from 8 a.m. to noon the week of March 9-12.
- Water Booster Station southeast of Estrella Parkway & Cotton Lane is Being Improved.
The city of Goodyear and Newland Communities are improving a Water Booster Station southeast of Estrella Parkway & Cotton Lane
01/20/2015 10:45 AMdetail
- City offices closed Monday, Jan. 19th
City offices and services will be unavailable on Monday, Jan. 19 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
01/16/2015 3:15 PMdetail
- Water Planning Committee discusses options for treatment, delivery
The Water Planning Committee in Goodyear began discussing options for how the city could best receive, treat and deliver its water to customers.
- Wide range of Goodyear businesses open in December
The city of Goodyear issued 18 certificates of occupancy during the month of December.
- Public input invited for hazard mitigation plan
A multi-jurisdictional planning team from Maricopa County and the 27 participating jurisdictions will be meeting regularly to review, revise and update the current hazard mitigation plan.
01/09/2015 10:10 AMdetail
- Goodyear Ballpark suites provide non-profits fundraising opportunities
Are you a non-profit organization that needs a place to host a party or fundraising event or silent auction that will benefit the community?