- Merry Christmas and happy holidays from the city of Goodyear!
Offices will be closed on Thursdays, Dec. 25 & Jan. 1 in observance of the holidays.
12/24/2014 11:44 AMdetail
- Goodyear City Council member to serve on national committee
Goodyear City Councilmember Wally Campbell was selected to serve on the National League of Cities’ (NLC) Board of Directors.
- Citizens' committee examining city's future water needs
The city of Goodyear is planning for growth and continued sustainability by beginning to examine which water sources it will be able to tap into for future needs.
- Update: Mulch Fire between Dysart and Litchfield Rd
UPDATE: click above to read more...
12/02/2014 1:41 PMdetail
- Mayor Select Art Show to open at Goodyear Library on Thursday, Dec. 4
The Mayor Select Art Show provides students in grades 6 through 12 who are Goodyear residents an opportunity to showcase their work and possibly receive scholarship awards.
- Goodyear hires new Economic Development Director
The city of Goodyear has named Michelle Rider as the city’s new economic development director.
11/26/2014 12:28 PMdetail
- Spring Training tickets go on sale, Dec. 6th!
The 2015 Spring Training season will be here before you know it!
11/26/2014 9:57 AMdetail
- Shop Local on Small Business Saturday
Spend $29 in Goodyear on Nov. 29 and be entered to win prizes
11/25/2014 12:13 PMdetail
- Home Plate for the Holidays
Home Plate for the Holidays will take place at the ballpark on Saturday, December 6 from 5-8:30 p.m.
11/13/2014 3:09 PMdetail
- Thank you veterans!
The city of Goodyear would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the men and women who currently serve or have served in the armed forces. We also remember those that lost their lives in service to their country.
11/06/2014 10:50 AMdetail
- Barro’s Pizza in Goodyear to benefit city’s Fill-A-Need program
Barro’s Pizza in Goodyear has partnered with the city’s Fill-A-Need holiday program and will donate 25 percent of its sales to the program benefitting families and children in need during the Christmas holidays.
- Citizens meet to discuss Goodyear’s water future
A group of residents, land owners, and representatives – who are providing recommendations on the future of Goodyear’s water operations and its rates – now are holding monthly public meetings.
- Goodyear wins national award for water storage method
Goodyear was selected for a prestigious Top Ten Award from the editors of Water and Waste Digest for designing high-capacity wells on city land to store more reclaimed water.
- Small Business Summit in Goodyear to offer marketing tips, networking opportunities
With the thought of small business being the backbone of a community, the city of Goodyear is hosting the 4th Annual Small Business Summit – following a theme of “Back to basics: Today for a better business tomorrow!” The summit will offer tips in online marketing, information protection, and banking, finance and accounting.
- Last Chance for Goodyear Residents to Hear About Ballot Measure
After multiple inquiries from residents about the Goodyear 2025 General Plan ballot measure, city staff will host the final public meeting about the topic on Tuesday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m. at the Goodyear Branch Library, Community Room, 14455 W Van Buren Street, Suite C102.
- Goodyear Gateway South Lands First User
Goodyear Gateway South, the 221-acre industrial zoned park being developed by EJM Development Co. just north of the Phoenix Goodyear Airport, has announced its first user.
- City of Goodyear Community Advisory
A private environmental firm will be installing a groundwater monitor well in the City's right of way. Construction is scheduled to begin the week of October 27th.
10/14/2014 4:53 PMdetail
- Follow Your Art
The city of Goodyear is launching a program that allows local artists to learn how to promote their work through a series of seven professional development opportunities in the upcoming months.
- Submissions sought for Mayor Select Art Show in Goodyear
The city of Goodyear is accepting original art submissions from local students for the Mayor Select Art Show.
- Goodyear Water Planning Committee members sworn in
A group of residents, land owners, and representatives - who soon will be guiding the future of Goodyear’s water operations and its rates - was sworn in by City Council during its meeting on Monday.