- Business Advisory - Groundwater Monitor Well
A private environmental firm will be installing a groundwater monitor well in the City of Goodyear right of way, along the southern shoulder of West Van Buren Street between North 145th Avenue and North 143rd Avenue.
08/28/2014 3:28 PMdetail
- Annual 9/11 Memorial and Pancake Breakfast
The United Goodyear Firefighters L4005, in conjunction with the Goodyear Fire and Police Departments will be hosting their 9-11 Memorial Ceremony along with a pancake breakfast on Saturday, September 13, 2014.
08/26/2014 3:44 PMdetail
- Weekend Freeway Travel Advisory (Aug. 22-25)
Loop 101 restricted in Scottsdale area for widening project Westbound Loop 101 closed near I-17 in north Phoenix.
08/22/2014 8:42 AMdetail
- Goodyear seeks volunteers for Fire/Building/Code Enforcement Appeals Board
Registered design professionals with mechanical and plumbing or fuel-gas engineering experience needed to serve on the Fire/Building/Code Enforcement Appeals Board.
- Ballet Under the Stars returns to Estrella community
A popular long-running performance that promises to be a rich cultural experience for residents of all ages is set to return to the city of Goodyear’s Estrella community – Ballet Arizona’s Ballet Under the Stars.
- AeroTurbine presents first aviation scholarship to local student
One of Goodyear’s largest and most visible companies – AeroTurbine at Phoenix-Goodyear Airport - has awarded its first scholarship to a local student.
08/15/2014 2:27 PMdetail
- Check out the new Loop 303/I-10 interchange before it opens to traffic
Event provides chance to walk, jog and cycle in the area where the freeway-to-freeway ramps will soon carry vehicles
08/14/2014 10:36 AMdetail
- A Living Miracle: Eli's Story
All it took was a basic Ultra-Sound for doctors to drastically change Goodyear couple Dan and Loni Cotterman's course of planning for the birth of their son, Eli.
08/13/2014 5:17 PMdetail
- Restaurant to help worthy cause
Black Bear Diner, 980 N. Dysart Road, will donate 35 percent of its meal receipts from Thursday, Aug. 21 to the city of Goodyear’s Fill-A-Need program. The restaurant is open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Back to school safety tips
Back to school season is upon us! It is time to shop for school supplies, kids are ready to see friends and most importantly, it is time to review some important back to school safety tips. The Goodyear Police Department would like to remind parents of some specific safety tips to keep children protected as they head back to school.
08/04/2014 2:27 PMdetail
- From the Mayor
New 911 Emergency Center Becomes a Reality
- Council Corner
Councilmember Wally Campbell
- Loop 303 and Interstate 10 Interchange to be dedicated in Goodyear on Saturday, Aug. 16
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) and city of Goodyear will host a dedication ceremony of the nearly-completed Loop 303 on Saturday, Aug. 16 from 7:30-11 a.m.
07/31/2014 9:31 AMdetail
- Business start-up class to be held at Goodyear Library on Friday, Aug. 1
Interested in starting a business? The Goodyear Branch of the Maricopa County Library District is hosting a start-up business class on Friday, Aug. 1 and will provide a number of tips.
07/29/2014 4:27 PMdetail
- Goodyear Mayor Georgia Lord selected among Fifty Most Influential Women in Arizona Business
Goodyear Mayor Georgia Lord has been selected as one of Arizona Business Magazine’s 50 Most Influential Women in Arizona Business.
07/17/2014 4:59 PMdetail
- Check out the new edition of the INFOCUS!
07/17/2014 2:00 PMdetail
- Goodyear firefighter/paramedics recognized by Marshalls for saving life of store manager
Four Goodyear firefighters who also serve as paramedics were recognized by officials of Marshalls/TJX Companies Inc. for saving the life of a store manager who suffered sudden cardiac arrest.
07/15/2014 3:57 PMdetail
- City launches new website and mobile app
The city of Goodyear has launched a new website and mobile app that is more user friendly and provides additional content and features that are more engaging for residents.
07/10/2014 5:06 PMdetail
- Oh My Guinness! Goodyear unofficially sets Largest Soul Train World Record during 4th of July event
The city of Goodyear will find out in the weeks ahead whether it set a Guinness World Record for the Largest Soul Train dance line. There were 426 people who participated in Goodyear's attempt.
07/08/2014 11:09 AMdetail
- Star Spangled 4th Celebration
Join us at the ballpark on July 4 for the City of Goodyear's 9th annual Star Spangled 4th.
07/02/2014 3:03 PMdetail