View a map of City Parks [PDF]
What are the Park Rules?
The following Rules & Regulations are posted at each City Park:
- The Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- No littering. A.R.S. §13-1603.
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash. G.C.C. § 7-2-9.
- Clean up after your pets. G.C.C. § 7-1-4(E).
- Operation or use of any device that emits loud noises is prohibited.
- Motor-driven vehicles are restricted to designated parking areas only.
- Carrying a firearm in City parks is limited to persons who possess a permit issued pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-3112.
- It is unlawful to deface, destruct or remove park equipment, plants, floors or walls. A.R.S. § 13-1602.
- Skateboards & inline skates are only allowed on flat surfaces.
- It is prohibited to golf, or to operate model rockets or aircraft in park areas.
The City of Goodyear reserves the right to prosecute any individual pursuant to A.R.S. §13-1502 for violation of park rules, or for any violation of state or local law.
Smoke Free Parks
All parks in the city of Goodyear are now smoke-free environments, providing park visitors with healthier, more pleasant environments for recreation and relaxation, as well as reducing litter and cleanup costs. Designated areas for smokers will be offered in parking lot areas.