Your Beige Garbage Container
Keep Containers Clean
- It is the homeowner’s responsibility to wash and sanitize containers.
- Sprinkling cat litter or spraying fabric softener on the bottom of the container helps to eliminate odors.
Help Eliminate Food Waste Odor
- Use your kitchen garbage disposal for food scraps whenever possible.
- Wrap food waste such as meat, fish, etc. with plastic or foil and keep in refrigerator until placing in trash container the evening before your assigned collection day.
Bag and Tie!
- County law requires that grass, food, diapers, bathroom and sanitary waste, animal waste or any other wet garbage be placed in plastic bags and tied and sealed.
- This helps to eliminate odors, fly breeding, and other pest problems.
DO NOT place construction waste, rocks, sand, dirt, bricks or blocks in container.
DO NOT place hot ashes, cinders, coals or burning material in container because hot loads can lead to fire.
DO NOT place paint, thinners, gas, car batteries, oil items or any other hazardous waste in container.
DO NOT place palm fronds or tree limbs in container. They may be placed out for collection on bulk trash pickup day.
DO NOT place items next to or outside container for regular pickup.
DO NOT park vehicles as to obstruct container pickup.
DO NOT take the containers when you move. Containers are assigned to the address and marked with serial numbers.
DO NOT allow your children to play in or around containers or sanitation vehicles.
DO NOT put trash in neighbors’ container without their permission.
Lids not closed,Items outside container
Wheels not facing curb